Thursday, March 26, 2009

Long time, no change...

I apologize. I know its been a long time. If anyone has been following this blog, I'm extremely sorry! There are many explanations I could give and reasons why I wasn't posting anything and get away with it, but no. Its my fault, I was just being lazy.
Well, to condense about 4-5 months, life has been a haze. It has always been. Nothing has really changed much. Except one thing. And that's testing for my Tae Kwon Do black belt. =) I think it went well. I tested on March 7th. It was 2 days. On friday we had to run a mile, without stopping, then conditioning and finally hapkido and take downs. The second was just scary! I started out with kicking and conbos, followed by forms and finally board breaking. Board breaking kinda sucked. I had to break like 3 or 4 12" boards for my power break. Do I seriously look like I can do that? Im like 5' 2-3" Seriously! As expected, I didn't do it. But there were kicks and most of them, I did well. Overall, I think I did well. Sparring sucked a little too. I was already tired and I had to sparr. My first opponent, was almost twice my size and he got to me...way too fast. My second opponent, was not so good. I did well. Finally I had to sparr two people. Me and this other guy went against one, and then the opponent and me went against my first partner and finally it was my turn. Ouch! I was almost dead and I had these two guys to settle. They both were way bigger than me. And at point, they both kicked my nuts...-_-, at the same time. It hurt. I got kicked like about 20-30 seconds before the round ended. Anyway, after everything ended, our master invited us to Sweet Tomatoes. It was enjoyable.
What was kind of a pain was that the week I tested was when I had my finals. I had to go to practice and I had to study for my finals. Managing everything was not something I ever wanted to do again. All the same, finals went fine. Last week, we could choose any book we want to read for class and I chose "The Secret Under My Skin" by Janet McNaughton. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but its actually pretty good now. =)
So yeah. Spring break...not good, neither too bad. Its ok I guess. My mum has been pushing my to study for the SAT. Its a little annoying. I good at everything, except standarized testing.
I want a keyboard too. Like an electronic piano. Im inspired, after seeing one of my favorite musical composers A.R.Rahman win at the oscars. It was such a pleasure. I have never actually played a musical instrument. Yeah...its sad. I always wanted to though. And if I have the motivation, then definitely I can learn an instrument. Like last year I bought a guitar just because every other friend of mine was playing a guitar. I tried...it really didn't work out well enough. But the kayboard, trust me! I do have the motivation, right at this moment!
Well...nothing else I guess. So comment on this and well, I guess talk to you later.

Don't forget me. Please!
Vanz

No comments: