Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PSAT....a standarized test. Ugh!

So....PSAT. What do you think? Preliminary(sp?) Scholastic Aptitude Test. Everyone knows I suck at standarized tests. They are just way too....proffessional looking, they scare me! I mean, come on, a bunch of people sitting in a room all quite taking a test, that is definitely scary! For me at least....Anyway I took it today and it was....kinda wierd and I hope I did well. Who knows how many answers I answered right nad how many I missed. I hate Critical Reading, I suck at that part. Math isn't so bad, its number Im good. Wow, I just realized I dont know what else to talk about.
Guess what? Clubs start tomorrow! Sweet!! I cant wait to start Research and MUN. I know....I am just proving Indian stereotypes and you guys probably want to kill me, you Indians...sorry cant help it. Its just me who likes it very much. I think its fun. So, BACK OFF!! =P Nothing else, good day and good bye.

I will be back soon....

No comments: